I ran out of fabric while assembling my Dutch Tulip quilt, so while I wait for my new materials to arrive I thought I would spend some time working in the Belle of the Ball quilt.
Finally the top half of the quilt is complete! I know, it has taken me a while, but with all things considered, slow-going is better than no-going.
I took it off of my big frame a few weeks ago and put it on my free standing hoop frame. It takes up much less space now and I can move it from room to room depending on where I would like to work.
I know it is not much, but that is all that I have for this weeks update. I hope everyone has a safe and joy filled weekend.